HEAVY DUTY WHEEL DOLLY. HEAVY DUTY
Heavy duty wheel dolly. White trailer wheels.
Heavy Duty Wheel Dolly
- A trolley that supports the front wheels when a disabled vehicle is being towed. Also called just a Dolly
- (of material or an article) Designed to withstand the stresses of demanding use
- Heavy Duty is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe series of toy lines, comics and cartoons.
- Heavy Duty was the only full length CD release by the band 3-Ply which featured 8 recorded songs from 1995-1996. To help promote the album in the local area, a music video was made for the third track Labeled. The CD itself was released on Cartel Records and sold for $10.00.
- Intense, important, or abundant
E.R. Wagner Casters & Wheels manufactures the highest quality products for a broad range of applications and markets, including industrial, commercial, institutional, food service, health care, and other specialized areas. We do more than manufacture quality casters, wheels, and accessories; we develop ways to make them last longer and perform better. Our engineers employ the latest design and engineering technology to remain at the forefront of our industry. Most metal stamping, forming, and product assembly is performed in house to ensure exacting quality standards are met. Further, our casters and wheels meet guidelines established by the Institute of Caster and Wheel Manufacturers (ICWM) and are NSF certified where applicable. The E.R. Wagner Casters & Wheels difference is marked by a 48-year tradition of incredibly high standards, exceptional quality, knowledgeable staff, and on-time delivery. We endeavor to do more than satisfy; we are driven to exceed expectations.
Filming my new film
Andrew and I have spent the past month preparing for our newest film, "Emerge From Dust". Andrew took this while I was setting up for a shot for the cemetery scene.
Kelly Moore (kmophoto.com) let me borrow his Nikon D3s for the shoot as long as I would assist him for a wedding downtown Chi-town (win-win for me). He's pretty much the coolest guy in the world. He also through the 14-24 ?/2.8, the 24-70 ?/2.8, and the new 50 ?/1.4 in the bag as well. Without him, I'm not sure we'd have a movie.
Here we set the camera on a dolly I made with my dad. It's a modified version of the traditional DIY dolly everyone sees. It runs on PVC pipes with 16 skateboards wheels. This dolly however is extremely heavy duty. It takes two people to transport as well as operate. I made it in the shape of a 'T' so that I could throw on a fully extended tripod. Also, the wheels are attached by two very large iron frames. I also attached a handle so that one person can push/pull.
In this shot we also set up a small monitor for the cameraman and another monitor for review. In the corner of this shot, you can see we set up a cart for our equipment and to review the shot on the other monitor.
Haha, I'm trying to make this whole set-up sound very cool. Haha. Hope it's working.
On the D3s:
-Calumet Travelpro legs (I think that's what their called)
-(2) 20GB Sandisk Extreme cards
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: Nikkor 24-70mm ?/2.8
Exposure: 1/640 at ?/2.8
ISO Speed: 200
Focal Length: 32mm
Packing the car for a shoot
Got a 5 day shoot this week. Just finished going through the location gear checklist. This is why I need to clone myself.
1. Camera bag. 5Dmk2, 5D, TSe24/3.5Lmk2, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 50/1.4, 1.4x TC, Pentax645 300mm+ EOS adapter, 580EX2, SB80DX
2. Extra batteries, chargers, and memory cards for cameras. Normally sits inside 
3. Grip gear: 7 different umbrellas, grid sets and adapters, gaffer tape, cinefoil, 400ws monolights, two 1000w Norman halogen floods, several pop-out reflector discs, four white 8'x8' silks and two 8'x8' blackout sheets, a couple softboxes and an octabox.
4. Hotlights: 8 Mole 2351 "midgets," cords, barndoors
5. Dynalite 2000ws pack system, two 2040 heads, grid adapters, grids, softbox rings
6. Tripods: Bogen 161 "SuperPro" (exteriors) and Bogen 058B "Triaut" with one-touch leg extension release (interiors). One Bogen "3D SuperPro" head, and one Bogen 405 gear head.
7. Lightstands (HEAVY): six 10' Calumet medium duty stands, four 13' Photoflex heavy-duty stands, two floor stands, two 18" stands.
8. Backdrop kit: two 13' heavy duty stands, one 12.5 crossbar, one 47" roll white seamless.
9. Power cords: two 12ga 100' runs, two 12ga 50' runs, one 12ga 25' run, ten 16ga 25' runs, six 3-way splitters, one line conditioner (for strobe)
10. Missing Laptop bag: two 15.4" laptops, chargers, several 6' and 12' USB cables.
All piled onto folding 4 wheel dolly from Lowes.
used jayco fifth wheels
john deere wheel weights
wheel lock up
rent komatsu wheel loader
wheel horse manual
cedar creek silverback fifth wheel
replacing rear wheel bearing
behind the wheel italian
color wheel with wavelengths